Working smart has never been easier with the MFX-3535. This device is perfect for small workgroups who need a feature-rich, reliable document solution that won’t break the bank.
- Scan monochrome documents at up to 40 images-per-minute or color documents at up to 27 images-per-minute
- Automatically capture two-sided originals using the MFX-3535’s patented duplexing automatic document feeder (DADF)
- Standard 5.8″ touchscreen interface provides a user-friendly experience
- Optional scan-to-cloud application enables direct scanning to Evernote, Google Drive, Dropbox and Box accounts
- The MFX-3535 is licenced for use with Papercut MF, enabling a higher level of device authentication, follow me printing, cost accounting and device management
- Business-class fax solutions include a blazing-fast 33.6 Kbps modem, 1,000 location address book, transmission archiving (for auditing), fax forwarding to email / PC folders and transmission confirmation reporting
- The MFX-3535 integrates with a variety of popular fax server applications utilizing the optional email gateway feature
- Intuitive fax driver enables you to send faxes directly from a PC application. Easy access to your MFP address book, customizable cover pages and multi-location broadcasting is supported
Document and device security solutions
- Create secure PDFs that require password entry prior to viewingDocuments printed using the secure print feature are stored within machine memory for up to 24 hours, then they’re automatically deleted. No other documents are stored in the machine’s memory.
- Machine settings can be quickly backed-up and restored by the IT administrator
- Route inbound fax documents to an email address or PC folder.
- Require user log-in prior to gaining machine access.
- Create an audit trail of device communication to record the details of outbound fax email transmissions (Muratec exclusive feature)
- The MFX-3535 features a 5.8″ touchscreen, enhancing the user experience.
- The MFX-3535 was designed with the busy workgroup in mind, meaning users can quickly and easily replenish paper cassettes, change toner and drum cartridges, clear paper jams and execute machine operationsOptional two bin output tray separates print, copy and fax documents.
- “My MFP” mode enables each machine user to create a custom home screen that displays the features they most frequently access.
- Users can insert both letter and legal size documents into the document feeder and the device will correctly identify each size and produce output on the appropriate paper size (assuming both paper sizes have been correctly loaded into the cassettes).
- Up to 37 page-per-minute output speed
- Standard PCL5 / XL enables printing compatibility with a majority of operating systems and applications (Windows, UNIX, SAP, AS/400)
- Optional PostScript 3 printing enables compatibility with Macintosh operating systems.
- Up to three optional paper cassettes can be added to the MFX-3535 to provide high-volume print environments with additional paper capacity and instant access to multiple paper types
- “Scan to color print” application enables you to scan a color document on these devices and automatically print it on a pre-selected color printer
- The MFX-3535 supports the most common paper sizes (letter, legal), dramatically reducing hardware cost
Get Drivers »
· 21 - 40 · 8.5 x 11 - 8.5 x 14 · Black & White · Muratec ·